What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bit the bullet and ordered the morimoto headlights, best price I could find "summit", not in stock anywhere of course won't have them until January (maybe), experience tells me these things can get pushed back even longer
View attachment 356491
Can't wait for your comparison. I like how they look. Couldn't find any info on what bulbs they're using

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya searching by 07 2007, 08 2008, 09, 2009, 10, 2010 etc, etc, part number, new part number, old part number, yukon, denali, there is a lot of ways to search
I often use the old numbers as well, just didn't use all the different year combinations. Costly when you don't make the extra effort! Good to know though Wes, thanks!

Monz11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You haven't been shopping for factory headlamps lately! They're about double that now, each!

I paid almost $600 for a pair earlier this year when the OEM ones were quite scarce.
I hv a pair of factory headlamps for sale, with no wiring harnesses. And garage kept, so no cancer spots. If anyone is looking, PLS DM

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You got me really considering these lights. Not 100% sold on led tech for headlights, but i really like the design of these housings. They dont look cheap like every other aftermarket housings out there. Here's a short video on them

ya i'm not sold on led headlights either yet but I guess I will have to try it and see, if the quality is as good as the tail lights I bought for the silverado then these should be fine, I am curious to see how the led projectors compare to the hid projectors I have on the silverado as well
the led in these is 30w, my HID's in the stock housing are 35w driven by a 55 ballast, on the silverado the original hid projector bulb (D5a) was 25w I upgraded to a 35w bulb and to a 50w ballast, they do not mention the color but morimoto likes to use 5k a lot, I prefer 8k but 6k is usually fair enough I think that is the color of the hid's i put in the silverado since there are few options out there with the D5a bulb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2