What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BC (before computers) we had portable billing terminals that were about the size of a portable typewriter. They had two cups on top that would secure a phone -- landline, of course -- handset. Kind of like the TTY terminals for the hearing impaired. We could send messages between terminals; that was our early email utility. Obviously no Internet.

425tdd.jpg

HOLY SLIDERULE BATMAN.....thats from the Dark Ages....

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sounds like I am going to want to hear this story.

Maybe I will PM him and have another cup of coffee. The garage floor is pretty cold this morning.
There’s about 12 pages about pulling one O2 sensor towards the end of his build thread, it was just a couple weeks ago. In the end there were no threads left to screw the new one into. :signs8:

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s about 12 pages about pulling one O2 sensor towards the end of his build thread, it was just a couple weeks ago. In the end there were no threads left to screw the new one into. :signs8:

Ha, yeah, I PM'ed Tony and he filled me in.

I just did a final undercarriage wash to try and get it as mud free as possible, and with it warm and clean (as can be expected), shot all four with liberal amounts of WD40. After it cools a little will tackle exchanging them. I bought a cheap set of O2 sensor sockets off Amazon with various offsets, etc., hopefully will make the swap a little easier. I am still trying to get my head around what the torque equivalent will be on the weird offset ones, if I have to use them. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros

Latest posts