What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You check the fuse panel on the side of the dash too?

Should be one of the ones in the left side dash panel, you can test them all easily by just touching the tips with a meter

I checked every fuse in the dash fusebox... none of them were obviously blown (by inspection). I also noticed by CEL is not lighting up at all either, so clearly a cluster of lights isn't working in the gauge pod. Anyone??

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IPC7.JPG
I checked every fuse in the dash fusebox... none of them were obviously blown (by inspection). I also noticed by CEL is not lighting up at all either, so clearly a cluster of lights isn't working in the gauge pod. Anyone??
TRY # 48 UNDER THE HOOD, (10 amp) It will say rear/aux hvac control but it also does instrument panel and mirror and heated steering wheel
IPC6.JPG

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 268678
TRY # 48 UNDER THE HOOD, (10 amp) It will say rear/aux hvac control but it also does instrument panel and mirror and heated steering wheel

You rock! Turned out to be that fuse for those wondering / ever have this problem. It controls the instrument cluster and the temp/compass for the mirror... go figure! Was obviously blown and immediately corrected by issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts