What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced the dead air suspension pump today. It took about 30 minutes. I bought the Arnott one to save a few bucks. The GM one only lasted 121k miles. So I figured this one couldn't be any worse. It's a nice unit. It came with better air line clips than factory (metal vs. plastic which broke when I disassembled them). And it came with a new relay, too.

20210123_161247.jpg

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I replaced the dead air suspension pump today. It took about 30 minutes. I bought the Arnott one to save a few bucks. The GM one only lasted 121k miles. So I figured this one couldn't be any worse. It's a nice unit. It came with better air line clips than factory (metal vs. plastic which broke when I disassembled them). And it came with a new relay, too.

View attachment 268647
Glad to hear it went well. I think you will be happy with the Arnott pump. Doesn’t look like it had too much crap built up on it.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good for you; glad you can do it! Someone tries that around here it would close down the drive thru due to damage to both the signs and the boat. Then no fishin' for a while.

It’s just a bass boat. I know where I can get it through and where I can’t. Where I rent to park it some ******* blocked my boat in but I was able to jackknife it within a few inches and 8 ball the coupler to the ball and pulled it out like a pro. I’m not good at much but I know how to trailer like a boss.