What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I upgraded to a K&N Intake 10 years ago and never saved the plate that was on the air box. I got some quotes for the magnaflow that are meet CA emissions, just didn’t want to spend $1500. Just have it eat it on this one. 210k Miles and going strong!!! ca84bf37296cf0656ec944b32cde6cda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ouch. Damn California, everybody’s in a higher tax bracket down there.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And they wonder why everyone is leaving that hell hole....
Yeah and unfortunately too many of them are moving up here to Oregon and Washington. They sell their houses down there for so much money that they come here and pay more than the listed price for a home and pay cash which is driving our prices through the roof no pun intended. Then everybody wonders why the homeless situation is starting to look like southern Cali’s. :mad:

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah and unfortunately too many of them are moving up here to Oregon and Washington. They sell their houses down there for so much money that they come here and pay more than the listed price for a home and pay cash which is driving our prices through the roof no pun intended. Then everybody wonders why the homeless situation is starting to look like southern Cali’s. :mad:
We got our fair share coming here to Texas also... Austin is New Cali... Last 10 years my home has tripled in value... Awaiting for it to hit that magical number when I sell out and get out... haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt