What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I assume since your sig says 2010, you have the 6 speed?

It could be a slight miss causing it, or your valve body needs some service.
the pressure switches usually need to be rebuilt or the techm (control computer) replaced.

There are also lots of improvements for the valve body while you have it out...

How handy are you? :)

I did mine proactively after doing a bunch of reading about the 6 speed...
then tuned the converter lockup out of the lower gears via hp tuners.
I have a 2012. I’ll double check my sig. Yes, I do have the 6 speed. I’m fairly handy - rebuilt a 4L60E in a GMT800 truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you exhausted any other options that it might be? Not saying your trans couldn’t benefit from a flush, but you could have some other underlying issues needing addressed as well. Nothing worse than doing all the work on something only to clean it up, reassemble and find it doing the SAME DAMN THING it was doing before. So frustrating!

Unplug your battery, clean up the MAF sensor and the throttle body. If you do the latter just make sure the batter has been disconnected for 10-15min so you don’t end up having to pay the stealership for a throttle relearn.
The way it behaves/feels, I think it’s isolated to the trans. I’ve already done a complete fluid replacement on the trans along with those other things in the past few months.

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need some help from anyone living in California. I need to purchase new catalytic converters and I don’t seem to have the Emissions plate under the hood. What catalytic converters is everyone purchasing to be smog certified in this lovely state?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need some help from anyone living in California. I need to purchase new catalytic converters and I don’t seem to have the Emissions plate under the hood. What catalytic converters is everyone purchasing to be smog certified in this lovely state?

what emissions plate? the numbers you need are on the airbox, anyway you can have any muffler shop order some magnaflow's and have them welded on, some shops may have them in stock or can have them the next day.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced all 8 coils today....... everything left is to be corrected with the tune.

In the morning I'm going to pick up my new wheels. Some GM 20" declads

View attachment 267771

And they polished 'em! I wasn't goin that far with mine since I planned to paint 'em black. #factoryracewheels

You can make rings to snap in factory center caps out of 3" Sch.40 PVC. (I think Sch.40 is what I used) https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/growing-up-doesnt-have-to-suck.93510/page-26#post-1353960

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs