What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to turn off and keep off the AC when starting the truck with the remote? I dont need cold air blowing on this sunny 62° weather

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What shop are you taking your tranny to?
there is a local shop here called "express transmission" there not a performance shop per say but they are the best in town, he does custom stuff on request, they have been real good with warranty and customer service at least in my experience. I have seen some performance cars in there on the racks and he said he built one for a G8 a couple weeks back said that one was $6k ouch....

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to turn off and keep off the AC when starting the truck with the remote? I dont need cold air blowing on this sunny 62° weather
if you are using the oem remote and have the hvac set to auto it will come on, if you turn off the hvac before you shut it off the night before it should not come back on until you turn it on as far as I know, I have a aftermarket alarm system with remote start so it bypasses oem and my heat/ac will be wherever I set it last or off if turned it off.

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i had my C5 i couldn't find any transmission shops that i was comfortable with. Ended up getting one shipped from performabuild

there is a local shop here called "express transmission" there not a performance shop per say but they are the best in town, he does custom stuff on request, they have been real good with warranty and customer service at least in my experience. I have seen some performance cars in there on the racks and he said he built one for a G8 a couple weeks back said that one was $6k ouch....

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its an oem remote. I'll try that out. Thanks

if you are using the oem remote and have the hvac set to auto it will come on, if you turn off the hvac before you shut it off the night before it should not come back on until you turn it on as far as I know, I have a aftermarket alarm system with remote start so it bypasses oem and my heat/ac will be wherever I set it last or off if turned it off.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Anyone happen to know of a good forum that talks tuning?
I have a few camshafts in mind, but i need to get an idea of what is really needed to get it running right...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/ ? not sure how active it is but seems to be some activity anyway I was on there about a month ago poking around

Thanks, I'm a member there already.
I'll poke around in the C5 and C6 section.

On another note,
Looking at camshafts at TSP, they reference square port heads and cathedral port heads.
any idea what type of heads my 5.3 LMG would have?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When i had my C5 i couldn't find any transmission shops that i was comfortable with. Ended up getting one shipped from performabuild
ya I have considered just buying one that way but after labor and everything probably be the same price, I have dealt with this guy a few times before after some bad experiences with another shop that has gone out of business, which is no surprise

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne