What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That pipe doesn't look that bad to me... it's only leaking on the bottom.

If you just have the plumber turn the pipe over you could probably get another 10-15 years out of it.
Great idea! Probably more expensive though since it would take one plumber to hold the pipe and another hundred to spin the house.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put about 800 miles on her driving to Tampa yesterday. Myself and two passengers and all the luggage, spare tires for the trailer (yeah, I brought both), tools, etc. rode great pulling my weightless 5x8 mesh bottom trailer. I had 10 psi in the load bags. Averaged 16 MPG at 75 MPH, half of that trip was a tank of 75% E85/25% E10 93.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i like the mesh trailers. Even though when empty they like to get all bouncy on our roads haha

do the air bags make that much of a difference to have. I dont haul alot of really heavy stuff. A riding mower and maybe some random items around that weight

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Window tint goes on today.....
Airaid MIT will be ordered this week, and....
BBP tune ordered maybe this week also.

Finally going to have some BBP tune on something... Kind of excited to see what that will be like... I had a 11 silverado with a 6.2 in it, that sucker was a beast, I secretly think it was BBP tuned with how good the engine and trans did together, half throttle it would light the tires... So I have my hopes up after hearing all yall say such good things..

LED interior light kit ordered yesterday...

On the short list of things to buy, LED tail lights to replace the yukon ones I despise.
Fix the float in the washer fluid bottle since its telling me to add fluid and its full.
Ceramic Coat the exterior
Borla muffler maybe or Magnaflow....

Longer list
2/3 drop from Norcal SS.
Possibly bypass the z55 suspension with plugs and shocks while i am at it.
tires that are not all terrain also. the cooper discovery atp isn' a bad looking tire pretty quiet but is a bit firm for my liking.
Thinking possibly some long tubes on here also to free up some ponies....

So let the games begin......

Reaction score
Yeah i like the mesh trailers. Even though when empty they like to get all bouncy on our roads haha

do the air bags make that much of a difference to have. I dont haul alot of really heavy stuff. A riding mower and maybe some random items around that weight
I have the air bags in my coil springs on my 2001. They can be inflated to a max of 35psi and they say to keep 10psi minimum when not needed. They help raise and firm up the back end when a trailer is attatched or have a lot of weight in the cargo area.

I would keep them at 10psi unless I was pulling my 18' tandem axle car trailer, then, depending on load, I would run them at about 25-30psi

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne