What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to change a bulb in the map light and broke the dam switch in half :banghead: $46 for a used overhead console since apparently you can't buy just the switch

IMG_20200521_203414.jpg IMG_20200521_203336.jpg

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya I don't even know how that happened, maybe from taking the cover off from the top instead the bottom. The little part looks easy to change out but I couldn't find any of the small pieces of the console listed anywhere. I put the cover back on and the button stays inside and still works but I don't like keeping shit janky like that and it's probably going to rattle like crazy when I play my stereo, looks like I need to replace my headlight switch too I noticed it wasn't lit up, smacked it and it light up again.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya I don't even know how that happened, maybe from taking the cover off from the top instead the bottom. The little part looks easy to change out but I couldn't find any of the small pieces of the console listed anywhere. I put the cover back on and the button stays inside and still works but I don't like keeping shit janky like that and it's probably going to rattle like crazy when I play my stereo, looks like I need to replace my headlight switch too I noticed it wasn't lit up, smacked it and it light up again.
Hehe... janky

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan