What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took mine for a drive today to get her heated up stem to stern. Found some chicken and got the scoop on when the toilet paper truck will show up in the morning too! Never paid so much for chicken in my life! $5.99 a pound and it still tastes like chicken!

Have a number of things planned this week for the truck but it's hot out this week, hit 93 out on the highway. After Wednesday we'll have time in the mornings to get some things crossed off the list.
Our grocery stores seem to be back to normal ,all stocked up on everything except TP and I just bought boneless chicken thighs for $2.99 a pound. We’re all stocked up on TP due to us all being watchful when doing any shopping and picking it up when it’s available. We have enough for 2 months lol. There for a couple weeks people were panic buying random stuff and shelves had bare spots. Not anymore.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our grocery stores seem to be back to normal ,all stocked up on everything except TP and I just bought boneless chicken thighs for $2.99 a pound. We’re all stocked up on TP due to us all being watchful when doing any shopping and picking it up when it’s available. We have enough for 2 months lol. There for a couple weeks people were panic buying random stuff and shelves had bare spots. Not anymore.

I placed orders with Walmart and Sam's Club and only some items from each order were in stock. So my daughter and I went to two different grocery stores and called back and forth crossing stuff off the list. There's a run on rye bread for some reason over here today! Very little cheese and butter but other things are coming back to normal, probably another week or two I think.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I placed orders with Walmart and Sam's Club and only some items from each order were in stock. So my daughter and I went to two different grocery stores and called back and forth crossing stuff off the list. There's a run on rye bread for some reason over here today! Very little cheese and butter but other things are coming back to normal, probably another week or two I think.
I placed an order on Amazon for TP last week just so I would have some coming in. It showed a 4-6 week delay on delivery even though it was listed as in stock. I got the shipping notice the other day and it’s China Post! Also, it shows an arrival date of April 16 to May 7.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed an order on Amazon for TP last week just so I would have some coming in. It showed a 4-6 week delay on delivery even though it was listed as in stock. I got the shipping notice the other day and it’s China Post! Also, it shows an arrival date of April 16 to May 7.

you should be able to go to the store
wait before they open

they are getting delivery everyday

were fully stocked up now enough TP for the next 3 to 4months nothing like be able to keep your rear end clean in a pandemic

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

On our side of these United States, no TP from Amazon! Sometimes I can even get it into the shopping cart but cannot complete the order. Getting it locally tomorrow if that bag boy didn't tell the whole town about the truck coming! LOL

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you should be able to go to the store
wait before they open

they are getting delivery everyday

were fully stocked up now enough TP for the next 3 to 4months nothing like be able to keep your rear end clean in a pandemic
Nope, it’s actually better to wait a few hours after they open, they restock after the initial crazy opening rush and it’s not so panicked. I did the whole get there before they open thing a couple weeks ago and it was ridiculous- everybody was doing just that. Now I refuse to do anything other than my normal 9 am trip and it’s like normal. There’s a limit on things like TP now too- one package per person.

MP40Gunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you post up some videos for us please? Maybe cold and hot starts, a drive by and maybe interior accelerating to speed such as merging onto the highway. And have it all ready by 6 too, thanks! J/K!

I will try to do that. I'll have to get the wife to film it because she has the fancy phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts