What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned the Maf sensor and the throttle body because it's been feeling a bit less responsive. Looked inside the intake manifold to see how much oil i had pooling but i couldn't cause of how it was designed. Never seen that. I remember on my ls1 i could see most of it. View attachment 233953

How much would things change if the hole was bigger? Looks restrictive

I usually see a lot of a creamy water-oil emulsion pool there. I sop it up with a towel and it just reappears the next time I check it 8-10k miles later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah those are pretty important, as I found out when one of them popped off the side of the transmission on the freeway and created an oil slick behind me. Luckily another driver alerted me before any damage.
that happened to me with the old silverado, line popped off and all the fluid came out but (luckily i guess) it went down the exhaust and made a huge white cloud behind me on the freeway I made it to the next exit and pulled into a parking spot right when it wanted to stop going anymore. Filed it back up and everything was fine, Powerflush, lol

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah those are pretty important, as I found out when one of them popped off the side of the transmission on the freeway and created an oil slick behind me. Luckily another driver alerted me before any damage.
The metal line blew out of the side of the trans? Yikes!

Reaction score
I've never had trans cooler lines pop off while driving, on any vehicle I've owned, ever.

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The metal line blew out of the side of the trans? Yikes!
mine was the dealers fault, I had them do something (I forget what exactly) but they had to remove the transmission line to do it and the tech forgot to put the clip back on one line, it popped out about 4 miles down the road, they towed it back, put the line back in and filled it back up, free flush!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep