What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Under the speaker is a big hollow space, it is kind of uneven at the bottom, so i folded up some foam padding about 4" thick or maybe a little more and taped it so it's like a squishy pad then double sided taped that to the bottom of the speaker and pushed it back in, last time I just put padding inside and it moved out of place

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I looked at them briefly a few days ago, I think they said something like -2.50 or 2.50 or less off the top of my head (they appeared to look like others I have seen on here before), would it do any good OR be beneficial to reset them?

Nope, but what's your alcohol %?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I didn't see it, but California uses like 11% in pretty much all gas so it should be close that that, I'll check it again tomorrow and see what it says

If your trims are good, it's probably fine, but it's a virtual sensor so you never know. Mine got goofed up before. Just don't reset it with e85 in the tank.

brbtransformin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Since I bought my 2011 Tahoe LT with 100k last August, I've put 20k miles on it and done some small things with the help of threads on this forum:

(Cheated and had a shop replace ball joints, transmission cooler lines, coolant, rear diff fluid, transmission fluid flush and new tires when I bought it)

-Replaced worn out shocks and struts with Monroe (quickstruts), hated how it rode and re-did them with OEM ACDelco. Happy with the ride now.
-Front brakes and rotors.
-Added Crux bluetooth module.
-Moved USB port from inside console to cigarette lighter in dash.
-Installed backup camera with screen in rear view mirror (wanted to keep the OEM look).
-Changed the oil four times with Mobil 1 and ACDelco filter.

This is more work than I've done on any of my previous vehicles but I'm having fun and learning! Going to do the plugs and wires next.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
I’m considering LED fog light bulbs. My cabin air filter retrofit door showed up today so I might clean off the AC heat exchanger and install the cabin air filter tomorrow. Can’t believe GM didnt have them in these trucks from the factory. SMDH

2619EF49-65D0-4CBB-9BA0-A75798FD1ED7.jpeg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fuel trim data and alcohol content, is the fuel trim learn automatic? it said disabled at first then enabled a minute later, is the fuel volatility low normal?

IMG_20190523_153914.jpg IMG_20190523_153627.jpg IMG_20190523_153708.jpg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fuel trim data and alcohol content, is the fuel trim learn automatic? it said disabled at first then enabled a minute later, is the fuel volatility low normal?

View attachment 223614 View attachment 223615 View attachment 223616

I've never seen 100%, cool. Best is 98% sitting still then drops into the 80s while moving.

Trims and alcohol content are fine. Trims go wild after every fueling event for about ten miles or so as it calculates the alcohol content. Fuel Trim learns automatically changes and yes, fuel volatility low is normal.

You can watch the trims change as you drive, the computer continually adjusts to get as close to zero as possible.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never seen 100%, cool. Best is 98% sitting still then drops into the 80s while moving.

Trims and alcohol content are fine. Trims go wild after every fueling event for about ten miles or so as it calculates the alcohol content. Fuel Trim learns automatically changes and yes, fuel volatility low is normal.

You can watch the trims change as you drive, the computer continually adjusts to get as close to zero as possible.
I had just filled it up about a mile ago, actually it wasn't full I just stopped at $99.00 lol, but my driveway has a slight angle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts