What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Full coverage over here. Really depends on where one drives and operates daily. Folks get mugged even in the fanciest of neighborhoods
Yeah, of all my vehicles (So far), They've tried to steal my Sierra, Silverado, and Suburban 2500 from my driveway -- the Silverado twice. They've tried to steal the Sierra again, somewhere in Denton. Everything is now alarmed, GPS'd, and has ignition kills. I just wish I could visually dissuade them from damaging the vehicles at all.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure this fits here, but figured, what the heck:

I had to pull the passenger fender from my 2004 Suburban 2500 parts truck to take to the body shop to replace the fender my stereo shop smashed. I know it's just a fender, but I've never done a fender before...

20230326_190732.jpg
20230326_190744.jpg

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, of all my vehicles (So far), They've tried to steal my Sierra, Silverado, and Suburban 2500 from my driveway -- the Silverado twice. They've tried to steal the Sierra again, somewhere in Denton. Everything is now alarmed, GPS'd, and has ignition kills. I just wish I could visually dissuade them from damaging the vehicles at all.
It's unfortunate the lengths we have to take but not really something for me to dwell on or invest time on.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I scored a Denali rear bumper fascia with upper pads, but the bar was totaled. Do I need the Denali rear bar or can I use the tahoe rear bar to install the Denali fascia. I know I have to remove the tahoe bumper pads, but will work.
I installed my Denali cover over the existing chrome bumper.IMAG0899_416698880072445.jpg

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my Denali cover over the existing chrome bumper.View attachment 395794
I believe Z71 had painted to match body color, so my chrome bumpers must have been upgrades when the handles and mirrors went chrome too.

Short story, long... My chrome bumpers are starting to bubble through with some rust.
You gave me an idea! I could cover them with Denali covers!

But Denali covers are probably more expensive than new chrome bumpers. And most likely, I won't do anything until the bumpers really bother me...

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I believe Z71 had painted to match body color, so my chrome bumpers must have been upgrades when the handles and mirrors went chrome too.

Short story, long... My chrome bumpers are starting to bubble through with some rust.
You gave me an idea! I could cover them with Denali covers!

But Denali covers are probably more expensive than new chrome bumpers. And most likely, I won't do anything until the bumpers really bother me...
I paid $100-$150 for my Denali cover. It was freshly painted my color too. I'm sure they're not crazy expensive in a junkyard.