What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today, I washed the three years of green growth off my 2001 Tahoe.

I am pretty impressed that the 22 year od paint job is still in decent shape, seeing how it never spent any time in a garage.

I still have to deep clean the interior, but for how long it sat, it has nothing growling inside.

I also took it for a short drive as it had been awhile since i moved it, and had to jump start it, so i am suspecting I have a battery drain somewhere.
Why's it been sitting for 3 years?

Reaction score
I bought from my father in law who had used it for work, but he retired after he was injured.

They had an 06 that was thier daily driver.

This one sat until the 06 had its transmission ate itself.

They had an oil change done on the 01, but found water in the crankcase (probably from condensation) and were told it needed an engine, but my examination after buying it, I think the engine is still good.

Its my project rig now.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought from my father in law who had used it for work, but he retired after he was injured.

They had an 06 that was thier daily driver.

This one sat until the 06 had its transmission ate itself.

They had an oil change done on the 01, but found water in the crankcase (probably from condensation) and were told it needed an engine, but my examination after buying it, I think the engine is still good.

Its my project rig now.
Awesome sauce! :)

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Must be a really big orifice.

Yeah, it is. After the remodel we went to low cubicles and we now can "collaborate" with everyone in our area, only one of which is in my group. Nothing is private and it's very disruptive to the thought process. Lots of one-sided phone calls and conversations is what we hear. :mad:

Thank goodness I can work from home most of the time. :)

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it is. After the remodel we went to low cubicles and we now can "collaborate" with everyone in our area, only one of which is in my group. Nothing is private and it's very disruptive to the thought process. Lots of one-sided phone calls and conversations is what we hear. :mad:

office-space-nina.gif

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Our orifice is not set up for housing lots of people. Yet, at an all hands on Friday is has been strongly suggested that we all start coming in Tuesdays/Thursdays. :( Not only is this a challenge because most days I start with calls at 6AM or earlier (stakeholders are all EU based) but I'm also on calls until mid-afternoon. The walls are paper thin for the few "rooms" we have and with a mostly open space with large tables that fit 6 for hoteling, it is near impossible to be on these calls. Gah. Do Not Like. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt