What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Niiiiiice… check those pushrods carefully.. lifter trays..? Cam retainer plate / seal..? You’re doing the oil pump.. might as well do a timing set.. cam position sensor..? Knock sensors & harness..? Sorry, I -like many on this forum- enjoy spending other people’s money..
I have all that new as well, was just too much to type. The knock sensors are oem Delco less than 6 months old, harness is new, cam sensor/oil press is oem same time I did knocks a while bCk. Was hoping that P0302 was a simple fix but here we are.=/

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who can recommend a good product to cut & buff my roof, and probably going to need under these badges as well… :naughty: @adventurenali92 …?
Your porter cable and pads will work great. Check out P&S detail products by renny doyle. A little pricey but with every penny. He’s got a couple polish products I always have on hand for detail work. Run the smaller 5 inch pads on your rooter cable for the area up on the roof in-between the roof lines to get good results.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your porter cable and pads will work great. Check out P&S detail products by renny doyle. A little pricey but with every penny. He’s got a couple polish products I always have on hand for detail work. Run the smaller 5 inch pads on your rooter cable for the area up on the roof in-between the roof lines to get good results.
Thank you! I already have some Chemical Guys VSS, I forgot about. Any thoughts on that?

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to wash 300k worth of grease and grime out of this thing, then gonna mess with this wire loom hopefully.
This picture makes me want to order a stall so bad.
Anyone heard any reviews on the BTR "Truck Yeah" converter? It's hard to find on Google and youtube.

Attachments

• 20230402_103114.jpg
    20230402_103114.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 9

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday picked up some mulch and stone for my dad with it. Didn’t realize he intended me to also install. :eek:

Assembled/loaded this grease gun I got after my thread here. Wow, the adapter and the loading mechanism are amazing. Hopefully no leaks.

Greased the rear sway and panhard. Will do the front this week when I get it in the air for an oil change.

Mudsport96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing special, put the old 4114 bulbs back in the DRLs since one of the LEDs died. Apparently the Driver side drl/turn signal housing has a leak. Had a half inch of water in it that wasnt in there 2 days ago. We did have a few storms the last few days but damn. Well.... guess it is time for some fancy lenses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844