What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I need to do... I noticed that the little lightbulbs in my driver's side switches stopped working. I found a YT video of how to replace the bulbs, but his method is rather primitive.
There must be a better way.
Probably best to go with new replacement switch... Ages eventually catches up with these anyway. By the time you get through replacing bulbs inside, it may not be worth the effort.

Mudsport96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried this, and for some crazy reason, it just would not work… so I installed a new head unit. Wanted that -eventually- anyway. Lol
I was all excited, then when i hooked up my phone nothing happened. Check and double check... then i remembered my headphone jack doesnt work on my phone. So i had to go get a bluetooth receiver to plug into the aux jack.

GreenTahoeZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I put a new compressor and accumulator and orifice tube in this weekend.
I also redid the compressor connector and the refrigerant pressure sensor connector too.
Purged with nitrogen, vacuumed and weighed the charge back in. Nice and cold. The diode had failed and it was sending a volt spike through the system when it world disengage the compressor clutch. I'm gonna clean the evaporator coil tomorrow with that cool automotive foaming coil cleaner that you feed the little tube up the drain tube and spray.
Dropping it off to get the CV axles and wheel bearings put on tomorrow morning. Gonna clean the coil when I get home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore

Latest posts