What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been casually looking over the past week for Rotella T6 at a few Walmarts, where I usually get it, but the shelves have been empty. Auto parts stores were out as well. I'm all over the state for work so I was able to score the gallon jug of 15W-40 T6 I needed from O'Reilly in a podunk town an hour away from home. I started to think it was being discontinued. But it's just like everything else being in short supply due to component shortages.
I use Rotella T1 in my old motors.. Find it at tractor supply is about the only place I can find it anymore... I know they had T6 last time I was there. Worth a look if you find a tractor supply around you.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I use Rotella T1 in my old motors.. Find it at tractor supply is about the only place I can find it anymore... I know they had T6 last time I was there. Worth a look if you find a tractor supply around you.

They (TSC) aren't too prevalent here but Castle Rock has one. I can also call around to Murdoch's and Big R to see if they carry it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2