What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today blower motor #3 went in and is coming out as soon as #4 shows up to the door, sad that we can’t even get a good blower motor for these trucks anymore...2 gm oem’s over heated and sounded like garbage, four seasons went in today and has motor whine pretty bad. Anyone’s curious stay away from gm #1581099 lol
Sounds like you’re getting counterfeits.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Today blower motor #3 went in and is coming out as soon as #4 shows up to the door, sad that we can’t even get a good blower motor for these trucks anymore...2 gm oem’s over heated and sounded like garbage, four seasons went in today and has motor whine pretty bad. Anyone’s curious stay away from gm #1581099 lol
Buying off Amazon?

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Shouldnt be that hard to get a blower motor right.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Buying from Amazon themselves is fine, just not from the 3rd party sellers on Amazon. They're like the EBay scammers.
That's what I meant. Sorry I didn't explain better.
Finally did my front brakes.20210720_132357.jpg
I didn't get an after pic. I cleaned off the grease on the boots, and I installed the new abs sensor. Now I'm getting an abs code for the ps! I bedded in the new brakes. Stops amazing now! Now I just need to get motivated enough to swap out the ps abs sensor.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
What was in the hole before?
Just a regular power port. I have a wire coming off that convenience center near the parking brake pedal. I never tested how many volts it is. I didn't tie it into the power port wires because I didn't want the led light to be lit 24/7.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts