What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm really curious about something--my 03 didn't originally come with the powerfold mirrors, but I installed a set along with the proper mirror switch, but they still don't fold in. Think this is the same deal as the 900's? Where the driver and passenger side pwr window switches--or the driver side master switch--need to bd installed for the mirrors to fold in?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm really curious about something--my 03 didn't originally come with the powerfold mirrors, but I installed a set along with the proper mirror switch, but they still don't fold in. Think this is the same deal as the 900's? Where the driver and passenger side pwr window switches--or the driver side master switch--need to bd installed for the mirrors to fold in?
Well, I guess I'm gonna find out. I'm also getting the master switch and passenger front pwr window switch. I don't think it's all gonna work tho. I hope it does.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Out of curiosity - what made you want to replace the O2 sensors?
@Scottydoggs connected his hp tuners laptop to it and that bank's numbers weren't moving very much--the other bank's numbers were moving fine. So that bank's O2 sensor was "lazy". I'm hoping the new sensor corrects some issues it's having.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for sure bank 2 s1 was dead. its got a bad heater for sure, and the voltage was lazy as hell. and the trims read full swing lean vs normal on bank 1. +14 to a -4.5 at idle.

just not bad enough to set the code yet i suppose. ive had this same issue on my own cars. ac delco sensors that quit life but set no codes. new one lasted 6 months on me did the same crap, 2 nd new one was the charm.

theres also a chance those are factory o2's. hes got a ton of miles on the truck, its pretty typical for them to start to die after 80,000 miles.

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for sure bank 2 s1 was dead. its got a bad heater for sure, and the voltage was lazy as hell. and the trims read full swing lean vs normal on bank 1. +14 to a -4.5 at idle.

just not bad enough to set the code yet i suppose. ive had this same issue on my own cars. ac delco sensors that quit life but set no codes. new one lasted 6 months on me did the same crap, 2 nd new one was the charm.

theres also a chance those are factory o2's. hes got a ton of miles on the truck, its pretty typical for them to start to die after 80,000 miles.

Glad I asked. Mine are original and I have 223k on the truck now. I haven't noticed any idle or performance issues, but I suppose they are due for a change.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NO, you probably have a bad switch or you are not doing it right

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sowegatahoe87