What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swapped projectors out for a newer version.

morimoto mini H1 7.0
View attachment 263613 View attachment 263612

morimoto mini H1 8.0View attachment 263614View attachment 263615

I’m a little obsessed with retrofits now. Picked up a set of Denali headlights I’ll most likely throw my 7.0s in to sell locally or on here.
I can’t tell- is there much difference? I keep thinking about re-doing my Silverado headlights and going with 2 projectors and 2 demon eyes in each. It’s overkill but everything else on that truck is just the way I want it with the exception of the engine. IMO it would look badass and get rid of that chrome for a complete murdered look.

image.jpg

mwilson62000

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have those lines on my cam. I back into my driveway and stop when the green/yellow line is at the edge of my front deck and it’s perfect for unloading out of the rear. So handy, I can park in exactly the same place every time.

I may try to adjust the camera up a little so the lines stretch a little farther. Would like the end of the green line to leave me about 3 ft. or so. Enough room to open the lift gate.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t tell- is there much difference? I keep thinking about re-doing my Silverado headlights and going with 2 projectors and 2 demon eyes in each. It’s overkill but everything else on that truck is just the way I want it with the exception of the engine. IMO it would look badass and get rid of that chrome for a complete murdered look.

View attachment 263628
Definitely.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

View attachment 263628
Well yea the cutoff is a pretty big difference. Hard to get comparison shots with a phone camera and diluted pics on an online forum lol.
But trust me when I say there’s a difference, I’m not one to steer anyone here in the wrong direction. And like I said the 7.0s are already a great projector, but what really sold me tbh was the clear/blue lens and a couple reviews online. I’ve always wanted the J curve so that was just a bonus. I plan to switch bulbs from morimoto xb to XD xtr bulbs and get more lumens.
And of course I vote yes on quads for yours. Send it full tilt just like the rest of the truck:chewie:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt