What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of these days I'll pull one to see where it goes and what's involved. Didn't look like a whole lot of extra on the driver's side, just up to the fusebox and a split before that. I looked at 7 or 8 trucks but that was the only one that had the fans intact. I get the inventory and row numbers beforehand so I get to them all. Bet the harness is still there if I get back there before Christmas. I was there to get some OE parts for a friend's Accord but I always check out the GMTs. I don't think there was a single NNBS there, though.
On the passenger side, it just ends at a ground up by the headlight. The driver's side is the difficult part. Lots of cutting away the wrap and separating the wires you need. You have to remove the main fuse box to get at the auxiliary relays and the PCM to remove ( I believe ) 2 pins. Not fun, especially at the junkyard I go to - they remove the wheels so they are sitting damn near on the ground.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of these days I'll pull one to see where it goes and what's involved. Didn't look like a whole lot of extra on the driver's side, just up to the fusebox and a split before that. I looked at 7 or 8 trucks but that was the only one that had the fans intact. I get the inventory and row numbers beforehand so I get to them all. Bet the harness is still there if I get back there before Christmas. I was there to get some OE parts for a friend's Accord but I always check out the GMTs. I don't think there was a single NNBS there, though.

I'd paypal you a fair price if you could pull the harness and ship to Texas. LMK.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd paypal you a fair price if you could pull the harness and ship to Texas. LMK.

I'll see; I don't get up that way often but may have to hit another UPull for a few small parts for a friend's Accord after I see it in person. Or if I go up that way to meet @Sam Harris to give him the fans.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I replaced my front speakers with RF Punch speakers. I'm a bit too old to tell how good they are, but at least they aren't made of paper. The really nice thing is that I finally found the source of my driver's door rattle. Peace and quiet all a round... except for the improved tunes.
I had those speakers on my S10--great speakers for a reasonable price.

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone point me to the black lower valance. I dont want to live with the light grey n I don't want to color match it either.
20201031_202320.jpg

GJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Borla Pro XS installed. Sounds so good. Hopefully I can get some assistance for a quick video. Got my oil changed and doing my tuneup tomorrow. Also found out there’s some gasket near the front of the tranny is going bad. Can’t remember the name of it for the life of me! 1c3f62c80be32c8680c4421a86b0201a.jpg
07abe3fdae0d1ffce104ceae6cdb5545.jpg
7375a8ac09c7cc10946b48463e90ad05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Got my Borla Pro XS installed. Sounds so good. Hopefully I can get some assistance for a quick video. Got my oil changed and doing my tuneup tomorrow. Also found out there’s some gasket near the front of the tranny is going bad. Can’t remember the name of it for the life of me! 1c3f62c80be32c8680c4421a86b0201a.jpg
07abe3fdae0d1ffce104ceae6cdb5545.jpg
7375a8ac09c7cc10946b48463e90ad05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't wait to hear it.