What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Throughout the weekend.... Changed knock sensors, reglued some parts of the headliner that were coming down and replaced the third brake light. Maybe replacing the pass side blend door actuator this week at some point.

If she throws a code for knock sensors again I'm just selling it, not doing those again [emoji49][emoji49]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Did you use oem parts the first time around?

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Throughout the weekend.... Changed knock sensors, reglued some parts of the headliner that were coming down and replaced the third brake light. Maybe replacing the pass side blend door actuator this week at some point.

If she throws a code for knock sensors again I'm just selling it, not doing those again [emoji49][emoji49]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Pics..? STFU.. didn’t happen.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to replacing my fog lights. They were missing the lenses when I bought the Tahoe. I can say that I did not care for the amount of work needed to get those bolts out and back in. Thankfully, I had the lights out to convert the front driving lights and all 4 turn signals to LED. That took surprisingly little work.
No pics..? STFU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts