What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I can’t find anything online about a custom cluster for a 2001 Yukon Denali. Can anybody point me in the right direction?
As far as I know all you can do is add 194 bulbs in the main part of the cluster. All the places that do clusters only do 03+ years. They won’t touch older.

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
As far as I know all you can do is add 194 bulbs in the main part of the cluster. All the places that do clusters only do 03+ years. They won’t touch older.
This guy in Fort Walton Beach, FL works on clusters before 03. I'd ask him. I know he adds trans temp guages to 99-02 clusters etc. He is on YouTube as Fixed Until Broken, the about page has his email address and FB. He's the one i had add my transtemp gauge Friday- i went to his house and watched him, he's pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/c/FixedUntilBroken/about

edit: click the fb link will give you email and phone details

Last edited:

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the truck that caught fire huh? Looked nice too.

Looks like it. Didn't know who the owner was before my neighborhood chop shop got it. It's gone now I think he ended up selling the entire thing to a guy that was gonna part it out. IMO the only thing left worth anything would have been the wheels. The turbo kit was all budget Chinese stuff and kinda toasty lol.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Looks like it. Didn't know who the owner was before my neighborhood chop shop got it. It's gone now I think he ended up selling the entire thing to a guy that was gonna part it out. IMO the only thing left worth anything would have been the wheels. The turbo kit was all budget Chinese stuff and kinda toasty lol.
How was the interior on it? Nothing special?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne