What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

druiddonn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that’s definitely gonna get you pulled over every time.
Yes sir. I got pulled over for my blue led parking lights. I took them out.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I've been pulled over for that a bunch to that was before I actually had them the cop heard a rumor that I had some sort of blue light or blinking light on my 99 Tahoe we spent an hour-and-a-half going over the truck I don't plan on driving with them on they're just parking lot lights

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have blue led's in my grill, puddle lights and under the truck, but....they only come on when I have the door open, red/blue light's are only illegal on the front "if" you are driving around with them on, they also cannot be used for stop lights (blue) or indicators or license plate lights. I occasionally see a random person driving around with blue or red fog lights but the first cop that see's you will write a quick ticket, you might get a warning the first time but that's about it. look on your state dmv website all the rules are there.

druiddonn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cops cornered the market on blue lights. Theyll tell you all about it when they see you.
Actually I looked into it and it's totally legal where I live the only thing I'm not allowed to have is red and blue flashing lights unless I'm a private police officer which I'm not of course this is not something I was planning on having on as I was driving

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518