What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the drivers door apart to clean the Sushi out of it...
Long story short, the Mrs tried sushi for the first time. Apparently did not agree with her and decided to leave the way it went in, while she was trying to get roll down the window. Which pulled it passed the seal.
TMI!

dubyagee01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short, the Mrs tried sushi for the first time. Apparently did not agree with her and decided to leave the way it went in, while she was trying to get roll down the window. Which pulled it passed the seal.

Better nuke it from orbit.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lmao.... sounds like my wife.... when we were dating.... except it was too many lemon drops and/or kamakazes.... the paint on the quarter of that car never matched after that..... lmfao

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That SUX!!! For both of you.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

At least she swallowed. Most just spit it out and never try the full experience- Can't say she didn't try!

What's next, raw oysters?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perfect storm as they say.

druiddonn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on the fuse piggyback so I can wire this in right now I don't care for being able to see the lights through the lower bumper but the glow on the ground is exactly what I was hoping for

Screenshot_20200730-213232_Gallery.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kracker456