What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna add oil pressure, volts--gotta see what else I have to throw in there. I have a few laying around.View attachment 251916 View attachment 251918
I used a Glow-Shift pod made for the NBS Pickups and SUV’s, it fit perfect with zero ******* around for my boost/AFR gauge. I just don’t understand why you want to duplicate gauges you already have like volts and oil pressure. The stock gauges are accurate. Now if you need to add a wideband or AFR gauge that’s one thing but what you’re talking about is a waste of money imo.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I used a Glow-Shift pod made for the NBS Pickups and SUV’s, it fit perfect with zero ******* around for my boost/AFR gauge. I just don’t understand why you want to duplicate gauges you already have like volts and oil pressure. The stock gauges are accurate. Now if you need to add a wideband or AFR gauge that’s one thing but what you’re talking about is a waste of money imo.
I'm paranoid about the oil pressure, since this and my van's oil pressure went to 0. I just want to be cautious, that's all. I already have all the other gauges in my parts stash. I'm not interested in doing an AF gauge. We actually talked about that one before. I don't really care about the volts, but I have a gauge for it already.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm paranoid about the oil pressure, since this and my van's oil pressure went to 0. I just want to be cautious, that's all. I already have all the other gauges in my parts stash. I'm not interested in doing an AF gauge. We actually talked about that one before. I don't really care about the volts, but I have a gauge for it already.
It wasn’t your gauge. It was your oil pressure because due to a spun cam bearing. You’ll still be using your stock sending unit so I still don’t get it. Carry on.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
It wasn’t your gauge. It was your oil pressure because due to a spun cam bearing. You’ll still be using your stock sending unit so I still don’t get it. Carry on.
That was gonna be another question later on. Where could I pick up a pressure reading--other then the factory sender.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Looks like you're in good hands.

for sure. and i literally just got the your cars ready to be picked up call. not a bad turn around. i dropped it off fri 7-3, so it sat for 3 days, so really a 4 day wait. now to figure out how to get there again lol if its raining all day im off work, makes it easy, if no rain ill have to take sat off and go.