What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha yea I thought it was brilliant except I can't imagine how much weight that added. There had to be a lighter weight option
You can see when he first pulled out of the garage how much slower it was and how it didn’t turn so good, pretty much ruined his mower.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
From a lawn mower?? Hell, I woulda used a golf cart. You can buy an old used golf cart for pennies.

( post review of video)..... 2x4's ?? and plywood??? Uh kinda heavy???

.......... Aluminum channel & poly-plastic board would be ..."smarter?".... So you aren't carrying so much weight?... But that's me...

( I know-I know.... the premise was "what to do with a lawn mower"...)

Last edited:

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today, ..... my '05 Yukon has never looked so good......
I did not polish it
I did not wash it
I just had Cataract surgery on my 1st eye this last Thursday. It is like throwing out my old '70's tube TV and getting the first "Plasma HD 5K flat panel TV" with a blue ray movie!!

The cleanest the Yukon ever looked!!

KIMG1012.JPG

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you happen to know which tool it is.
I found a Jxxx part number once before after lots of looking but I don't think it is a regular tool that most dealers would have available which is why most dealers can't do it.
it basically takes a eeprom programmer, software and a pc there are aftermarket universal programmers around such as the enigmatool or digiprog iii but for just doing a used cluster once it's not worth the time or investment unless you were doing clusters for business

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter