What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score

drod1977

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good morning to everyone on the forum, the modding has been slow for me. I got suspended from work for while. Anyway I had the esky outside c pillars color matched and installed them last week I think. Then I got tired of the orange on the factory tail lights <(not sure if I spelled right) so sprayed that part red myself. Soon to come is security and sound. I’m still collecting parts.....

9EC1EC84-3EA8-4317-A77F-C270973663BB.jpeg

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
drod.... I thought the same thing about my tail lights. I also didn't like the tail light lens were same as 1st model ( older looking). So I found these tail lenses. ( The back up /clear portion is also 10-times brighter with stock bulbs!)

I forgot..... I am on my work laptop.... I'll post photo when I get home

new tail light left.jpg Yukon left rear view.jpg

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone use amsoil? Just ordered oil for my Yukon and wife’s impala.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I've been using Amsoil for years. I run the Amsoil XL series and change it about every 8,000 miles. I sometimes get over a year on a oil change.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This weekend I installed some new license plate lights. Found em on Amazon for 20 bucks. It's not just bulbs, it's a complete replacement lamp housing. I read the reviews and everyone said they were bright as all hell. The only bad reviews were because they are TOO bright. Lol. One guy said that he can't use his backup camera at night because the plate lights blind the camera.
IMG_20190415_231144372.jpg

Next up on the list is to wash this filthy beast. It's literally been months since I have washed it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14