What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I rarely have much more time than that with 4 year old twin girls and being a stay at home Dad it is super limited. But I will do what it takes I guess. I hope to at least get it at 3 or 4 his a try.

2004 Z71 Suburban Green I have a few upgrades done.
You can do a couple of panels at a time.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man whoever posted about HydrO2 sealant man thank you so much. That is possibly the best thing I've found. Did the wife's car today and it was beyond easy and applied the whole car in under 10 minutes. Drove it in the rain an hour away and parked in a parking deck once we got there. I got out and looked and her Traverse was completely dry and using it on the windshield was better than Rainx! cd7dd51c4ea9ead6ccd175ca0ec24fad.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Man whoever posted about HydrO2 sealant man thank you so much. That is possibly the best thing I've found. Did the wife's car today and it was beyond easy and applied the whole car in under 10 minutes. Drove it in the rain an hour away and parked in a parking deck once we got there. I got out and looked and her Traverse was completely dry and using it on the windshield was better than Rainx! cd7dd51c4ea9ead6ccd175ca0ec24fad.jpg

What did that run you?

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHAT NOT TO DO TO YOUR YUKON TODAY.........

As I was washing my SLT wheels, I was on the R/R wheel..... I noticed the disk brake had some old wear marks. I lightly touched the surface, and it didn't feel too bad.

( STUPID MOVE)..... I reached a tiny bit farther to try to feel the inside surface with my fingertip.

Awww... CRAP !! My hand got stuck!! :idiot:

I suddenly thought how the Fire Department was going to oil / hand or dislocate my thumb to remove it????

The wheel has a nice beveled edge on the outside, but very sharp on the inside edge ( pulling back out)

I, R E L A X E D as much as possible, so not to swell hand... I had no cell phone. CRAP.... 5 minutes later...

Fortunately my long/slim handled scrub brush handle worked like a putty knife, and I slowly ( painfully - but didn't care).... pried my hand out.

So, do not be STUPID!!! Do not put your hand where it does not belong!!!!!

yukon rear wheel.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep