What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill probably look for another one after winter is over and prices come down on 4wds.

I really want a red one with tan interior.

That’s a sharp combo honestly don’t see many of them out this way ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You talking about the spare access door ring? I don't see a pic. It is technically a single use item. There are guys that have bent each little tab back and gotten it to work again. Mine went back so-so. I have yet to install the new one as @Fosscore is forcing me to colormatch the door. Lol. Let us know if you come up with any insights.

Jedi mind trick. This is the color match option you need to do. See build thread pics for reason why.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so the cold finally hit me here in NJ and being im off all winter, neither car has been fired up or driven in a good 2 weeks now.

headed out to take my mom to a dr's apt and the hoe is stone dead. ok, ill take the regal, super slow crank hardly started. so im off to buy a new battery and looks like after testing ill be getting the regal a pro rated new one, it cant be 3 years old yet.

came back tried to jump the hoe, was on cables for 15 minutes, only got a slow crank out if it, no fire. crazy how a battery will be just fine then dead as dirt with out warning.

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good idea for a thread. Today I put some gas in it and put some air in all 4 tires (the rear ones were really low =X).

Last time I posted in here was 9 years ago, damn.

I don't have this truck anymore, I traded it in for a 2009 Subaru Legacy, then I traded that in for a 2007 Yukon Denali. Currently have a little over 210k miles on the Denali still running well but needs TLC regularly. Yesterday I replaced the oil pressure sensor and screen.

Massfloefi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed another exhaust manifold clamp today. I used a Kral Auto Parts clamp this time. They have single style clamps for the middle bolts. I would have used them with my front and rear broken exhaust manifold bolts but Amazon 2 day is hard to beat. I used Dorman those times.

01-KAP-Single.jpg