What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went back to the pick and pull and grabbed the rest of the Escalade parts, outer door handles, cowl antenna delete piece, under hood light and wiring, paintable spare tire access door, door lights, outer hatch handle, 3rd brake light trim, everything is for sale minus the 3rd brake light trim let me know if you want anything before I post the parts up

26a3ea292e6a91b7e0e45e1ec058055e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No rack? I'd buy that if you have and the cowl delete.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No rack? I'd buy that if you have and the cowl delete.

Here’s the deal with the rack, the chrome is pitting so your best bet would be to wrap it or paint it, and a few of the torx bolts were stripped I’m sure I could get it off tho just might be a lil work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're the same shocks. Couple salty winter's and they were very corroded. Sanded them with 220 & 400 grit paper and threw on some of the extra decals bilstein included in the original purchase.

Not sure yet about the bent fork on the one.. any ideas?

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're the same shocks. Couple salty winter's and they were very corroded. Sanded them with 220 & 400 grit paper and threw on some of the extra decals bilstein included in the original purchase.

Not sure yet about the bent fork on the one.. any ideas?
OIC you just cleaned em up. I dont live in the salt belt so ive never seen the 5100s look so crusty. Their zinc coating usually keeps em looking nice around here.

I'd just bend the fork back...

SPray some clear on them to keep the bodies from rusting so quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts