What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Live and learn on the plug gapping. Cause I dang sure am not pulling them out for no reason. But it runs great so far. Better throttle response. And another FedEx fail today got a call yesterday saying my new headlights were coming today by 8 and now it says the just reached kernersville. So it will probably be sat or Sunday now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Galante @Tonyrodz this why I'm sure I'll never finish my own truck...1 owner, it's now at 90k. Well maintained, immaculate interior. Reduced from $10k to 6k, I'm sure a *** full of 20s in $5k would cinch it. ...talk me out of it!

full

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
@Galante @Tonyrodz this why I'm sure I'll never finish my own truck...1 owner, it's now at 90k. Well maintained, immaculate interior. Reduced from $10k to 6k, I'm sure a *** full of 20s in $5k would cinch it. ...talk me out of it!

full
It seems too cheap. You know what they say when it seems too good to be true.........Just tell yourself that. It's a POS! Lol

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol not sure what kind of benefit I'll see from a new ground but that thing was awful I think it's also safe to say that's probably why i would get a random battery light on the dash?
Yup, my 01 did the same... Christmas eve at the mall..... about 10yrs ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf