What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

66 Galaxie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find having a d-ring on the back of my vehicles comes in handy and didn’t love the look without the hitch cover on the Tahoe. Started messing around with options and came up with this. Pretty happy with how it turned out. Maybe someday there will be an oem in-use option that will expose the trailer electrical connection and chain connection points that looks clean, but until then this should work for the d-ring at least.View attachment 388334View attachment 388335
Looks good. Considering doing something similar and adding flush mount flood lights on both sides of hitch plugged into the 7 pin for extra back up lights.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, I know....but I dont drive it much, its the wife's doing. I thought with all the cameras that it would not be much of an issue.....but I was wrong...
I actually used the camera system yesterday in the drive through to see my front and rear tires nearly hit the curb. The rear view is digitally zoomed and a little grainy, but not terrible in daylight conditions.

nick14226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting on the GMC branded mat for the XL. I'm not happy with the GMC first row mats though, so probably going to eat the cost and order the weather tech one.
I actually went gm for first and second row, weather techs on previous vehicles curled up. So far i like the gm better. Behind 2nd row I tried the gm (3 piece) thinking it would be cool when 3rd row was in use. Didn’t like that one at all, prefer the weathertech.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a full day of errands in the snow and slush, the GM mats weren't deep enough to hold all the melt and leaked over into the carpet. The WeatherTech mats I had in my RX were at least 1cm deep and held water better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17