What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. So you have just the pre-collision warning system or just a blank hole… LOL
if you have the warning system, you’ll have the little simple car icon in the bottom of your gauges that’s green or yellow when following a car and there is a button on the left side of your steering wheel to set the distance it reads.

If you haven’t experienced it yet, it’s a little unnerving as it starts flashing in th windshield and vibrating the seat. It’s just a warning system, does not apply the brakes. But it’s saved my butt a few times when the people on front of me are driving like a-holes
I’ve been experimenting with the pre-collision settings. I wasn’t sure it was working then yesterday…

Driving through town and a pretty girl on a bike... suddenly the seat is buzzing and red bars flashing. Something got everyone ahead out of sorts. It works like a champ.

dpollak81

Reaction score
Yeah unnerving at first but it’s actually pretty helpful. There’s been times where I just didn’t notice the speed difference up ahead of me and it alerted me and another time when someone’s brake lights weren’t working!

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took first place in NCCC judging and got a surprise “celebrity choice” award. Record attendance year, 40th anniversary of Corvettes at Carlisle. Now that it’s spotless, I’ll be at LS Fest in a couple weeks running the museum track and quarter miles.
Waited until the field emptied out to pull the Tahoe in and load.
E64DDFF9-2083-42C3-A515-332B69475332.jpeg94641F64-ED38-4D0D-B5AC-BE21BA7F01B8.jpeg

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having this paint rub off on the inside of the rear doors? Driver side is rusted already. This pic is the passenger side. I’ll probably just lightly sand and dab it up with some touch up paint to prevent further rust. But I assume it will come back

8812CA7C-5BC4-4193-925A-48A3D327B1EB.jpeg

Last edited:

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this on your rear doors? I have it in the same spots on my rear doors.

Ultimately I think the bigger problem is the door alignment which is causing enough contact with the door and the rubber door seal on the bottom to rub the paint off over time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhefner

Latest posts