What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eventful day in the Yukon. Rolled over 60k miles. Only put about 8k miles on the past 16 months I’ve owned it. Don’t get to drive it as much as I like to. Hauled ass today to the ER for the wife. Took her up to 110 on some stretches of the highway. I’m not posting to brag about speeding but this thing really is a monster of an SUV. May of even warped the rotors :( had some heavy vibration on the brake pedal as I was slowing down for the exit and definitely a little bit of smoke coming from the rotors when I pulled into the parking lot….

The wife’s doing ok for anyone that may inquire

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eventful day in the Yukon. Rolled over 60k miles. Only put about 8k miles on the past 16 months I’ve owned it. Don’t get to drive it as much as I like to. Hauled ass today to the ER for the wife. Took her up to 110 on some stretches of the highway. I’m not posting to brag about speeding but this thing really is a monster of an SUV. May of even warped the rotors :( had some heavy vibration on the brake pedal as I was slowing down for the exit and definitely a little bit of smoke coming from the rotors when I pulled into the parking lot….

The wife’s doing ok for anyone that may inquire
Glad to hear the wife is doing well

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
898F812E-BA93-4CBF-A85C-48B447F428A7.jpegDrove 1500 of the 3000+ miles of my trip towing my Camaro so far.
Trans fluid temp stayed around 140-156° the whole time towing. Only got to 180° going up a few really steep grades.
Very happy with how well it tows. Camaro is 3900lbs (the blower is heavy haha). Trailer is probably 1500lbs or so? I don’t know.
Averaging 13.2mpg so far!

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raced my wife in her 2014 Malibu turbo "stock". Last time we raced I lost. Current stuff changed on my truck are exhaust, intake, and now using 89oct

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used my mityvac to pull about 5.5 qts of trans fluid and refilled with fresh Dex VI. 24k miles, pulled a trailer a few times this summer, figured I’d refresh it a bit. Changed the diff fluid too a few weeks back. Only thing left is an oil change before the winter, then I’m ready for the depressing weather months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic