What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got her washed and vacuumed

She was looking like a $2.00 hoe for a hot minute

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Road tripped last Saturday to New Braunfuels Tx and back to pickup a Model A motor...

80 MPH average... Fuel Mileage was better than expected... Good 1st road trip all in all with it...

MILEAGE.jpg

Cargo that was shoved in the back....

COUPE 43.jpg

I can tell that there is alot less room height wise in the cargo area due to the floor from the NNBS trucks... But the under floor storage is nice for trailer hitch and straps etc...

Tonkatoy

Reaction score
These are on my Christmas list lol. Post some night shots
db860a51-b9de-4052-b7be-d5893d3d3416-jpeg.351536

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These days GM offers black out editions, wish they started that long time ago, lots people like denali and ltz interior options but dont like too much chrome outside. Im same way, i like SS and chrome on my semi truck but not on my cars. I remember back in Bosnia back in early 90s i had E30 M3, 1st thing i did was painted black chrome strip around windshield and windows, black is nice with everything on anything

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tested 60-0 mph. 130ft before and 90ft after on bald OEM Bridgestones tires

View attachment 350989
Very nice! The stock brakes are lacking, especially with the 22s. What did the kit set you back? I'll be doing the brakes on my Yukon in the next 10-15k probably.

EDIT: Disregard, I didn't read far enough. That's not terrible for peace of mind!

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I finally did the thermostat flip for the 6L80 today.
Hoping to see a noticeable drop in trans fluid temp after this.
Going to do a long 3000 mile drive soon pulling my Camaro on a trailer, so this should be helpful.

thermostatdelete.jpg
Only pic I snapped - you can see the thermostat plunger and spring at the top. Cleaned the housing up a bit and threw it back on. Was a 15 minute process.

Also pumped out and replaced a gallon of transmission fluid while I was at it.
And then changed the motor oil and filter.

EDIT: Initially I had just removed the plunger and spring completely, but upon further reading from other members on this forum I opened it back up and put the plunger back in, just FLIPPED.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts