What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 349115View attachment 349116
Local body shop paint matched the grille surround and emblem. Putco Boss black grille insert. Truckgoodies gloss black emblem insert. Slowly deleting the chrome on this truck

Nice looking truck. I'm really thinking about buying those OEM wheels (replicas) online but had a question for you. They are 22x9" wheels, I don't think your tire size (305/45r22) meets the minimum wheel width requirements. Per most manufactures they recommend a 9.5" minimum wheel width for those. I do like how beefy they look, any issues with running them on a 9"? Can't see from your pictures if it bulges out from the wheel that much?

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got about 11k miles on this trailer. My setup is about 5,200 lbs (the trailer is about 1,800 lbs). Loaded properly, you won’t know it’s there. Couple inches this way or that, and you feel your load working against you, so I recommend finding your specific load’s “happy place” on the trailer before the long haul. I also have a camaro and have towed it many times. You shouldn’t have any concerns. And yes, hung out with Mike and Shane at the Inshane tent a bit. Shane did some custom work for a buddy’s C8 recently.
Great to know, and appreciate the advice about finding the “happy place” for my Camaro on the trailer. That’ll be very important for 3000 miles haha
And that’s pretty cool about Mike and Shane.

Cody W

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. I'm really thinking about buying those OEM wheels (replicas) online but had a question for you. They are 22x9" wheels, I don't think your tire size (305/45r22) meets the minimum wheel width requirements. Per most manufactures they recommend a 9.5" minimum wheel width for those. I do like how beefy they look, any issues with running them on a 9"? Can't see from your pictures if it bulges out from the wheel that much?
No issues as far as wheel width goes. Minor trimming required with 1.5" level. I wouldn't worry much about the half inch difference.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you guys cleaning the "stainless" part of the roof rack on the Denali? Mine is looking very splotchy
Just made a thread about this a few months ago. Someone recommended bon ami cleanser….. I can’t exactly vouch for it because I get no time to hang out with my truck :(

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend. Nice to have been off this weekend off for a change.

We spent some of today touching up the Escalade grill and lower pieces. The touch ups were long overdue as the grill and lower pieces were peppered with chips caused by road debris, rocks etc. Got it looking right again.

Attachments

• 20210906_152952.jpg
    20210906_152952.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20210906_170841.jpg
    20210906_170841.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 20

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend. Nice to have been off this weekend off for a change.

We spent some of today touching up the Escalade grill and lower pieces. The touch ups were long overdue as the grill and lower pieces were peppered with chips caused by road debris, rocks etc. Got it looking right again.
Very nice, I need to do the same after a few long road trips from CA to AZ and CA to Idaho etc

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ Yes sir, I know what you mean. I like the color matched look. I've done that to a few of the rides. Looks great but you have to touch the parts up as a result of road trips and daily driving. Thanks.

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed (literally 2 bolts) a console safe. This is from Lock'er Down.

Very impressed with the fit and finish of this console. Fits extremely snug and you'd think it's factory.
Highly recommend for anyone who wants to be able to lock things in their truck securely/safely.
consolesafe2.jpg
consolesafe.jpg

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed (literally 2 bolts) a console safe. This is from Lock'er Down.

Very impressed with the fit and finish of this console. Fits extremely snug and you'd think it's factory.
Highly recommend for anyone who wants to be able to lock things in their truck securely/safely.
View attachment 350065
View attachment 350066

I liked already, Qusetion is can i fit 10" S&W 500

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972