What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well since i bought my 1st SUV i tried to stay away from full exhaust, i like enjoy my ride with quiet stock exhaust, Well at least 99% at time. So since KPE maybe out of bisiness, i got 07-14 SLP resonator delete with dual tips. Did some fabricating to make 3.5" stock piping fork with 3" SLP, little bending and reweling mounting bracket. Here is what it looks like
Ill post more pics in different threadResized_20210630_183600.jpeg

Last edited:

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do like the mixture of gloss black and satin black paint trim etc.

It breaks up the all blacked out theme nicely IMO.

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like more chrome on my semi, on denali black is mean, bad a$$
I wish GM offered Denali black edition back in 2016 like they offer in new 2021+

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Attempted to wrap the chrome window trim. I think this was a good practice attempt. If I take my time and have another set of hands to help me, I think it could come out perfect. But for now it looks good from a few feet back. Up close there are a few bubbles and creases.
I'll take it off and try again with some help soon.
windowtrim.jpg

RThomasII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kooks Stainless GREEN Catted Y-Pipe arrived yesterday. Still waiting on the headers. They got shipped to Jet-Hot for coating. I was hopeful that Whipple would have released the Gen 5 supercharger for the '15 and up SUV's by now but that doesn't look promising at this point. Now I'm trying to decide if I should bite the bullet and just roll with the Gen 4 Whipple or just install the headers/Y-Pipe and do the supercharger later. That also means paying for dyno tune twice....

IMG_4150.jpg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Attempted to wrap the chrome window trim. I think this was a good practice attempt. If I take my time and have another set of hands to help me, I think it could come out perfect. But for now it looks good from a few feet back. Up close there are a few bubbles and creases.
View attachment 344532
What air pressure you running in those AT's? Just curious.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 344532
Did you use bulk vinyl or was it a pretty cut kit ??

Looks good in the pics.

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you use bulk vinyl or was it a pretty cut kit ??

Looks good in the pics.
I just bought a roll of vinyl and took my time putting it on and tucking it in with plastic tools from harbor freight. Then used a razor blade slowly to cut it.
Thanks! I’ll post a final product pic when I do both sides with help and have no bubbles or seams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons