What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the grille off and painted it satin black.
I still need to paint the area above the headlights black, and I need to figure out how to paint the chrome pieces IN the headlights black. If that's not too difficult..
But I think the process of blacking it all out is coming together nicely.front end.jpg frontend2.jpg

Last edited:

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished blacking out the front grille including the "eyelids".
I also picked up my wheels from the powdercoating shop.
Went with a nice satin black on the factory 18" wheels.

The tires are dirty and still need to be upgraded to beefier BFG's. But that will come once I get the 5100's (that are backordered for a long time) installed and my ride leveled out.blkwheels.jpg blkwheels2.jpg

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great, you need to look into trimming the wings from the front air dam.View attachment 271694 View attachment 271695
Thank you!
And yeah that’s exactly what I’m going to do next. Probably this weekend when I have some time. I saw your post before and knew I’d start with that before trimming any further to mimic a PPV airdam. Thanks for the pics for reference

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Finished blacking out the front grille including the "eyelids".
I also picked up my wheels from the powdercoating shop.
Went with a nice satin black on the factory 18" wheels.

The tires are dirty and still need to be upgraded to beefier BFG's. But that will come once I get the 5100's (that are backordered for a long time) installed and my ride leveled out.View attachment 271689 View attachment 271690

looks great, you need to look into trimming the wings from the front air dam.View attachment 271694 View attachment 271695

Looking sharp, fellas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11