What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RThomasII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From your secret admirer for Valentine’s Day?!??

Ha! I wish... It's more like I was slick enough to pick a fight with my girlfriend a few days ago so I could completely skip this holiday and spend the Valentines Day money on what I want. LOL!!

j/k... I actually had some money finally come in from side work which is how I fund the majority of my car mods.

SilverGABullet

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got goodies from The Retrofitsource and of course had to get to it right away.

I don’t quite get why these aftermarket companies can’t get their bulbs dialed in so that the LEDs are at 9 and 3 as I’m pretty sure that’s where they should be.

Anyway..., got them in and just slightly off from the 9/3 position and worked fine. Until it got dark and wanted go test them out. Then passenger side started to flicker and went off before I even got out of the driveway. Of course the passenger side which is the difficult one to access. Said screw it and decided to check stuff out tomorrow.

No idea what’s going on with it since I did double check all connections etc. and all was fine. Oh well... Tomorrow...

View attachment 268869 View attachment 268870 View attachment 268871

I am in the same situation. Installed the 2Stroke 3.0’s this evening and the passenger side will not stay on once outside of park. (2018 Tahoe LT so not sure if that matters).

I suppose I will take everything apart tomorrow and switch them around to see if it continues.

Have you had any issues since getting the new bulb to resolve the issue?

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear ^
You guys aren't giving me much faith in these lights. I will have to look elsewhere to upgrade my headlights on my 2019 Tahoe LT..

SilverGABullet

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry to hear ^
You guys aren't giving me much faith in these lights. I will have to look elsewhere to upgrade my headlights on my 2019 Tahoe LT..
I can understand the hesitation. The stock bulbs, in my opinion, are/were borderline criminal with how little they allowed me to see (low beam). I have to find an alternative

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone actually spoke with TRS or Morimoto ???

i cannot recall the year of the other vehicle with the similar issue, but possibly the 18 up is different, i want to say the headlights / DRL are programmed and function differently than the previous years ???

Other than a loose connection during my install, the 2 stroke 3.0 have function flawlessly in my 17.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts