What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a good idea also,,,, like you said, flat spots were the main issue obviously. its 18 months old and only has 1800 miles on it. everytime we do drive it, it thumps down the road for a while until the tires warm up. I need to get a set of those for the Corvette.

I know its not going anywhere till March or later so no point pushing it.

plus, these are the 2piece set, total 10” rise. Good for 6k lbs. I usually use one set of 5” for one car, another set of 5” for the other. Both have the grooves for the tires.

Kelsda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4234EBBA-B900-4B23-A60C-85CEA7F491FF.jpeg

Put down a deposit on this 2018 lT 32,000 miles steering assist and stabil track issues I have no clue why it’s for sale as a cpo with warning lights on the dash. Dealer said he will contact me when all is good we shall see

sd172

Reaction score
How’s it working ? The sensor is the last thing I need to install in my 19’ burb before I send in my files for the BB tune.
I like how the truck moves with E60-E85 (60 to 85% alcohol). Almost no knock retard that I can register, about 400 hp at the crank. You feel like you have a 6.2 under the hood - e.g. lees downshifts, and almost immediate throttle response. The truck also feels sluggish when running on 91 pump gas or lesser ethanol mixes. Haven't had an issue yet with cold start ups, but it will get more frigid here in South Dakota.

Last edited:

BlackYukon

I'm kind of a Retard
Reaction score
Changed the oil/oil filter today, along with the rear differential fluid. I Was going to change the transmission fluid as well but still Waiting for the gasket and filter. All Amsoil of course, as it should be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts