What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kiwi

Reaction score
Did my second scheduled maintenance.
Oil change, new cabin filter (15k km and it was very dirty, decided to change it myself every 5-7k km), some winter preparations - cleaning/oiling power steps, rear ammo cleaning, greasing for locks and all rubber seals.

Dealer did not find the 4wd service reason again :( said they do not see any errors at all..

kiwi

Reaction score
My ride showed 4wd service notification and tried to switch to 4wd lo while i was driving in 2wd mode. OFC i didn't even touch the knob.

As for the transmission fluid change, campaign is not active here yet.

Besides i don't think its fluid issue, i assume my TCM module is buggy.

BlackYukon

I'm kind of a Retard
Reaction score
Wrapped the new esky mirrors since I didnt do blinkers...3f101d191c618630d1caabebca00be52.jpgac836b22c9b4f5b5a9bd710f00139c48.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Did you disassemble the mirrors to wrap the blinkers? I got my Esky mirrors in yesterday and want to wrap the blinkers before I install them.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you disassemble the mirrors to wrap the blinkers? I got my Esky mirrors in yesterday and want to wrap the blinkers before I install them.
Nope. I have a 4" roll left over from doing the the door trim. Cut it in half and just a little longer than the length (including around inside where mirror is). Peel, stick, and trim with razor. I got a cheap install kit off amz for like $10 when I did the doors. A heat gun is useful for setting the wrap in curves. Im new to the wrapping bit, but its pretty straight forward and simple; if you mess up, just peel it off and grab another piece...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17