What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vinyl wrapped the trim and removed the steps. Heat gun is your friend when wrapping. Really like the stepless look - may keep it like this a while until the ole lady gives me the business...6d4aa274c508e1305ae770bd00959390.jpg6ff8ff167ba91a275ec1469fc2d9e40b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Alex,

Time always runs short. I did get to squeeze in one more weekend but now time to start putting up the toys until my next trip back out to continue with the mods.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry another long day. No sir don't mind the question. Grill was right around 700.00. I bought the grille, upper piece that attaches to the hood, the lower grill piece, the two pieces under the parking lenses and the rear hatch badge.

I am on a first name basis with the guys in the parts department now. LOL...
Wow! That’s a really good price for all those pieces. The grill alone is like $500 up my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So washed the Escalade and the Crew Cab on Wednesday. Rained Wednesday night so got them cleaned up again today.

View attachment 231029 View attachment 231030 View attachment 231031
Hey staggered, are those 26’s and did you drop the truck? I just bought the 2-4 beltech drop set from NorCal and I love the way 26’s look but living up here on jersey 24’s is where i am comfortable at. Is there any rubbing or rough ride compared to the factory 22?

BlackYukon

I'm kind of a Retard
Reaction score
Vinyl wrapped the trim and removed the steps. Heat gun is your friend when wrapping. Really like the stepless look - may keep it like this a while until the ole lady gives me the business...6d4aa274c508e1305ae770bd00959390.jpg6ff8ff167ba91a275ec1469fc2d9e40b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think these vehicles look so much better without the running boards. Although The power steps that tuck themselves under the vehicle are honorary.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think these vehicles look so much better without the running boards. Although The power steps that tuck themselves under the vehicle are honorary.
Agree, also retractable running board looks great.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! That’s a really good price for all those pieces. The grill alone is like $500 up my way.

Yes sir. They are a bit pricey. I sort of lost track. I knew the schedule was tight. Primary focus was on getting the parts so that can be prepared and color matched.

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey staggered, are those 26’s and did you drop the truck? I just bought the 2-4 beltech drop set from NorCal and I love the way 26’s look but living up here on jersey 24’s is where i am comfortable at. Is there any rubbing or rough ride compared to the factory 22?

Yes sir. 26" Staggered offset Intros. Yes, I purchased the same kit from Tony as well. I purchased the exhaust, and lowering kit from him. The ride on 26s is surprisingly good with this drop kit. I would go lower but the ride is so good that I hate to loose it.

The ride on 26s surprisingly is slightly noticeable compared to the 22s. I have 5/7 drops on both my trucks and both sitting on 24s. That (5/7) set up is a noticeable ride indeed.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir. 26" Staggered offset Intros. Yes, I purchased the same kit from Tony as well. I purchased the exhaust, and lowering kit from him. The ride on 26s is surprisingly good with this drop kit. I would go lower but the ride is so good that I hate to loose it.

The ride on 26s surprisingly is slightly noticeable compared to the 22s. I have 5/7 drops on both my trucks and both sitting on 24s. That (5/7) set up is a noticeable ride indeed.
How low did you go in the rear? I think Im gonna pull the trigger on some 26’s just because I never had the 26’s before, I always ran on 24’s and on this gen esky the 26’s sit perfect!

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Also did you do the travel mod?