What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ref posts added ~ 3 days ago...

While a few friends, family, & I worked on getting the house prepared and ready for Hurricane Dorian, Color match paint operations continued and are close to completion. All of the parts will get color sanded and buffed tomorrow and will be ready for install. Quick turnaround my painter never disappoints.

View attachment 229777 View attachment 229778 View attachment 229779
That’s awesome ! Can’t wait to see the finished product on the truck. If you don’t mind me asking, how much are you paining to have your trims painted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Alex. Me too. Once this hurricane is done and over, I will see if I can get the pieces on the ride. I am backed up on mods at the moment. I have headers and suspension components that I picked up from the shop ready for install.

insofar as color matching goes, I think that is it for now. I don't have plans to color match everything as the wheels are also 2 tone. I'll see how it comes together and go from there.

All of this plus I have to head back to work in Louisiana as soon as the storm aftermath is complete. Hence, the rush and timeline.

Thanks.

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fluid level checks and tire rotation. Getting ready for another hauling trip this week. This time to Bowling Green and Beach Bend. LS Fest Thursday-Sunday. Visiting the National Corvette Museum, a little bit of track and show at LS Fest.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fluid level checks and tire rotation. Getting ready for another hauling trip this week. This time to Bowling Green and Beach Bend. LS Fest Thursday-Sunday. Visiting the National Corvette Museum, a little bit of track and show at LS Fest.

They fix that hole in there?
How about all them vettes that fell in said hole?
That was the place right?

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yep! Took the family there last year. They made the hole issue part of the displays. Lines on the floor outlining the hole and other lines outlining the cavern underneath. They have a section of the museum with videos showing the collapse, the recovery and the rebuilding. They did a great job.

They have the various corvettes that were beyond repair in display with the dirt from the sinkhole still on them.

It is definitely different than when I was there in 2002.

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yes sir, that is the place. They have an entire display of the “sinkhole cars”. As much of a vette fan as I am, I’ve never been there. I’ve run the track at the museum with my Camaro, but have never been inside the museum. Figured while down at LS Fest, I have to walk into the place this time.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes sir, that is the place. They have an entire display of the “sinkhole cars”. As much of a vette fan as I am, I’ve never been there. I’ve run the track at the museum with my Camaro, but have never been inside the museum. Figured while down at LS Fest, I have to walk into the place this time.

You will definitely enjoy it. My wife is not a car person and she really enjoyed it. They typically have a few corvettes that you can buy raffle tickets for. At the end, the gift shop is pretty nice as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu