What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I confirmed that the Sphon Rear suspension components arrived at Powder Coat shop yesterday and are in line to get done. While confirming their arrival and the plan on what will be done to the pieces, I received a text letting me know the brakes for the Crew Cab are ready.

I'll pick everything up when I'm in town and continue with the modding effort. My buddy's shop never disappoints does some of the best work out there. Next set of Wilwood calipers will be done in Charcoal and swapped out on the Escalade. It never ends. LOL

CC Wilwood Complete.jpg

Last edited:

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks badass... I should have went with silver....maybe even a tan interior

Ps- rains every time on me
Thanks Pete.

I like silver but I hate the fact that front driver door and fender don’t line up. Either the door is in a bit or fender is out a bit. Maybe 1/8” but it makes the fender look like a different color than the door if you’re looking from an angle. I noticed it before I signed the papers but I looked at 5-6 others that were on the lot and they had the same fit and finish. My brothers 16 Escalade fits the same. Minor thing but it annoys me. Would prefer it be like that on passenger side so I don’t have to see it every time I get in it. Lol. Black looks awesome, yours makes me want black. Just not the upkeep

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Pete.

I like silver but I hate the fact that front driver door and fender don’t line up. Either the door is in a bit or fender is out a bit. Maybe 1/8” but it makes the fender look like a different color than the door if you’re looking from an angle. I noticed it before I signed the papers but I looked at 5-6 others that were on the lot and they had the same fit and finish. My brothers 16 Escalade fits the same. Minor thing but it annoys me. Would prefer it be like that on passenger side so I don’t have to see it every time I get in it. Lol. Black looks awesome, yours makes me want black. Just not the upkeep
The top of my drivers door doesn’t line up with the top of the rear door, it sits proud maybe a 1/16 ... bottom is perfectly flush and front of door lines up flush with fender... i actually hear a slight wind noise at speed , when i turn off the a/c in the seats...im sure i can adjust it but haven’t tried and im not bringing it in to the dealer....

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The top of my drivers door doesn’t line up with the top of the rear door, it sits proud maybe a 1/16 ... bottom is perfectly flush and front of door lines up flush with fender... i actually hear a slight wind noise at speed , when i turn off the a/c in the seats...im sure i can adjust it but haven’t tried and im not bringing it in to the dealer....
Yeap will affect the aero and create suppression noise.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu