What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was bored today and decided to fix a factory mistake for the non-LTZ models

DIY to make your LS/LT headlights to LTZ function

I'd love to hear thoughts/ideas about this. It works great, cannot find any negative at the moment.
I have to give the credit you are the man.
No man in this lifetime will detail this job the way you did.
Pretty amazing.
601546621cfe1b44d876d4fb0aa13ebe.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jorge1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to homedepot filled inside with sod and dirt all the way to the front seats. It love to carry heavy stuff

Jimothy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So at 0400 I went to drive to work and the heads started flickering. 2 flickers and they extinguished. Threw a CEL.

The engine running provides some sort of electrical loop. Didn’t happen last night while testing with engine off and just the switch

Spent 30 minutes in the dark putting original H11 bulbs back in and pulling CEL codes. Not happy

Going to contact the seller and see what they say. The directions mention some vehicles will require an anti-flicker module

See above about the heads

The fogs are foglight specific bulbs. They appear to be brighter. But I can’t tell a real difference. I’m probably going to swap them to an actual hi/low H8 LED bulb to get some more lumens

Any update on this? I ordered similar bulbs for my 2015 Yukon. Don’t want to install if it’s a known or common issue.

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update on this? I ordered similar bulbs for my 2015 Yukon. Don’t want to install if it’s a known or common issue.
I fixed the problem. But don’t know how I fixed it.

I rewired my head lights to operate like LTZ headlights. ( see my post above)

Then re-installed the LED bulbs. They’ve been operating flawlessly. I love the light output. Time will tell, but so far they’re a good product.

TheMaineEvent

Reaction score
I had some door dings removed and then had Tahoe paint correction.jpg my Tahoe detailed this weekend and ceramic coated. What a difference, even with white paint, having the swirl marks removed. The ceramic coating adds a nice shine and water just rolls right offer her now. Windows, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14