What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pittz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No
40 degrees out, changed the oil even though I still had 30% to go. Spring is a long ways away.

Nobody ever said changing your oil early is bad. I go with slightly thicker oil in the winter.

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New passenger LED taillight on order under warranty. Fogging up after washes

4OFFSHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added new anzo lights.

Looks killer! Wondering how the lights compare to the function of the factory lights? Any issues with Light adjustment? Any issues with fogging or moisture getting into the housing during routine car washes?

Thanks for sharing.

Jim

4OFFSHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problems yet. Been in for a few weeks and they have been thru the wash and rain....no fogging no problems.
Looks sharp! Love the all black, always looks amazing! I had a Black 01 and spent a small fortune doing the bumpers and all the chrome in black, looked so good, but my OCD had me worn out keeping it clean!
The black does look oh so good though! Enjoy!

kurt1305

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Added recovery hooks and the matching fascia. The fascia was harder than I would have imagined. Getting the T-clips out wasn't all that hard. Getting them back in was the issue!
IMG_0420.jpeg

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it last night, been driving the 13 ‘hoe to work and it needs suspension refresh all around...the 19 has a nice smooth ride...View attachment 213937View attachment 213938
Hey man, nice ride but in the pic you show a chevy and the car next to the hoe' looks like a GMC.
I'm confused. [emoji849]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC