What cleaning supplies do you use? Hodge podge of stuff? Brand junkie?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not use on leather or if I do it's sparingly, I use it where it gets dirty the most door seals & jams, I have floor mats so those get taken out and washed with soap and water and most of the interior gets done with baby wipes, glass with glass cleaner. I rarely clean the leather I did recently buy some zep leather cleaner that I am going to try soon.
i'll get the brand names for the professional stuff, you guys are just using the armature grade stuff i got connections, i can buy the Pro grade stuff... it's actually cheaper then buying the stuff from the retail store plus i get 10% off :D

this stuff works way better too as it's professional/commercial grade...

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can buy something that cost $10 and something that cost $100 and can't tell the difference, so I just keep my $90.00 in my pocket. 409 works magic for all kinds of stuff lots more than just my car. You might be surprised at how many products out there that are the exact same thing just a different label on it. It's simple market share strategy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos