What can you tell me about this truck? Pic of rpo codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tungsten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 1500 6.2l 3:42 rear gears. It’s 3 hrs away. Leather sunroof.

Can you tell if it has oil coolers or anything else by the codes? Thanks I know it’s not a Yukon but it has the 6.2 lol CCBAF7FC-2CF2-4306-BA26-C34AD44FDABE.jpeg

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

Go here and punch in the VIN, in capital letters, at the TOOLS section at top and it will give you the build sheet for the rig. It does have the rear locker.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's got them (KNP, KC4) and the integrated trailer brake controller (JL1), you're good!

This is an NHT truck, meaning it's rated to tow 10,400 pounds and has 3.73 (GT4) gears.

Payload capacity will probably be in the 1700s, mine is 1805 without a sunroof. GVWR is 7,300 pounds (C6A).

Rear back up camera in the mirror (UVC) and the nice radio (UUI). Rear defrost on back glass (C49).

9.5" semi-floater rear axle (AXN) with disc brakes. 5" aluminum driveshaft.

Notice the tire pressure ratings for the stock tires (QJP - Goodyear Wrangler AT/S), 32 up front and 38 out back on the 17" wheels (N88).

Test every button and switch and lever and get a Tech-2 if you dont have one already.

We've got 2 6.2 Sierras, one is an NHT. Ask away and be sure to post photos if you snag it up! Fun stuff! That 6.2 puts a smile on my face every time I get in it, cool to have a 14-second truck!

Oh, watch out for trucks equipped with those ridiculous fender flares, dealers are using them to cover up rust.

Last edited:
OP
OP
tungsten

tungsten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's got them (KNP, KC4) and the integrated trailer brake controller (JL1), you're good!

This is an NHT truck, meaning it's rated to tow 10,400 pounds and has 3.73 (GT4) gears.

Payload capacity will probably be in the 1700s, mine is 1805 without a sunroof. GVWR is 7,300 pounds (C6A).

Rear back up camera in the mirror (UVC) and the nice radio (UUI). Rear defrost on back glass (C49).

9.5" semi-floater rear axle (AXN) with disc brakes. 5" aluminum driveshaft.

Notice the tire pressure ratings for the stock tires (QJP - Goodyear Wrangler AT/S), 32 up front and 38 out back on the 17" wheels (N88).

Test every button and switch and lever and get a Tech-2 if you dont have one already.

We've got 2 6.2 Sierras, one is an NHT. Ask away and be sure to post photos if you snag it up! Fun stuff! That 6.2 puts a smile on my face every time I get in it, cool to have a 14-second truck!

Oh, watch out for trucks equipped with those ridiculous fender flares, dealers are using them to cover up rust.
Awesome, thanks so much.