What brand tires for 24s are people using?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I turned the wheel in the snow the truck wanted to go straight and not turn. Also trying to take off sucked. I’ve had more tires and rims combos on my trucks then most people would ever have. So I’ve tested a good amount of tires. A lot of people like terra grapplers so I found it strange I had a horrible experience with them.
I wonder if you had the old Grapps or the new G2s? Most reviews I have seen rate them strong in snow and ice.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I’m sure they would. I’m trying to find a happy medium. I don’t get enough snow or even off road action to justify A/T tires lol. I guess anything that’s not a highway tread would probably suffice...

it’s not even about being completely lazy. We get salt on the roads around here about 4-5 months out of the year. I don’t wanna enjoy my wheels April -October then take them off for some winter wheels. And if that’s the real concern. I might as well not drive my yukon during the winter at all. But my pockets aren’t that deep lol. Family car and work van. That’s all I can afford
Understand , but that salt in winter is gonna destroy those wheels quick . Unless you wash your truck 3/4 times a week like me. Like I said I’m more scared of the other drivers, if I need to make evasive maneuvers I can with my 20s , on 24 I’ll just be skidding into whatever jumped in front of me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons